"Lifelong learning starts the moment we are born. The first six years of our lives are a time of unparalleled discovery. We learn about the world around us. Personalities take shape and we begin to lay the foundation of knowledge that will support us as we enter the education system." - Alberta Education
Buffalo Trail Public Schools is committed to assisting our early learners in reaching emotional, social, intellectual and physical milestones and ensuring that they are ready for grade school.
BTPS understands that young children entering school have unique and varied skill sets, based on a variety of factors. BTPS provides many supports and services that are designed to increase every child’s participation in learner outcomes and to meet every child’s diverse learning profile.
- Welcome Future Students & Parents of BTPS Video
- Kindergarten At A Glance
- Kindergarten Ready, Set, Go!
- Early Childhood Education - Alberta.ca
- Kindergarten - My Child's Learning: A Parent Resource
- Speech And Language Milestones, Ages 1 to 3 Years
- BTPS - PUF Brochure 2023-2024
- Eye See...Eye Learn - Assistance From Alberta's Optometrists
- Parenting Tips - Alberta.ca
- Alberta Health Services Pediatric Rehabilitation Resources
Director of Inclusive Learning