Buffalo Trail Public Schools is located in the province of Alberta, Canada.
Buffalo Trail Public Schools acknowledges that we are on Treaty 6 territory, a traditional meeting grounds, gathering place, and traveling route to the Cree, Saulteaux, Blackfoot, Métis, Dene, and Nakota Sioux. We acknowledge all the First Nations, Métis, and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for centuries.
Buffalo Trail Public Schools is committed to maximizing student learning, in a safe and caring environment, supported by a highly effective team.
To be dynamic leaders in empowering students to be caring, responsible, and contributing global citizens with a passion for learning.
- Demonstrate integrity and transparency
- Encourage innovation and collaboration
- Embrace diversity and belonging
- Provide opportunity and choice
- Celebrate success and recognize excellence
- Take ownership and exhibit accountability