Division resources for:
- Alberta Education Program of Studies
- Locally Developed High School and Junior High courses
- CTS and CTF courses
- First Nations, Mètis and Inuit (FNMI) support
- Off-campus (Work Experience, RAP and Green Certificate)
- Online Dual Credit Courses and the CTS/Lakeland Partnership
- New Teacher Mentorship
- Diploma Exam Preparation Resources (see below)
- Alberta Education Curriculum questions
Parent resource: "My Child's Learning: A Parent Resource" Curriculum Handbooks, by grade, visit the Alberta Education Website.
Teacher provincial resources and tools:
Please also check out our Programs page.
Resources and Materials from around Alberta:
- Alberta Education website resources to note:
- Quest A+ - Teachers may use these practice tests preparing their students.
- Data Booklets (Biology, Chemistry, Science, Physics) contain numerical and scientific data required for diploma examinations (scroll to bottom).
- PrimeTime Learning Blog - has examples and explanations from live Edmonton Diplomax sessions. http://blog.primetimelearning.ca/blog/archives/
- A compilation of many Alberta teachers' work for Diploma Review. All core subject areas are included; mostly grade 12, some 11 &10. MS Word Doc of Alberta Teachers' websites
- PRINT resources for those who like the paper format:
- Which include:
- Student guides,
- Examples of student writing standards,
- Examples of old exams (released items)
- Live Sessions:
- Diplomax: Primetime Learning provides Diplomax sessions online, for Grade 12 diploma exam preparation. The schedule and online registration for current Diplomax sessions can be viewed here: https://diplomax.ca/
- "Rock the Diploma" (RTD) On-Line: These online sessions are taught in real time with real teachers. For more information or to register. http://www.rockthediploma.com/online/
Click here for the Current Diploma Schedule and Guides