- First Nations, Métis and Inuit (FNMI) Collaborative Framework: Building Relationships
- Teaching and Learning Tools
- Promising Practices
- Promising Practices Report
- The booklet Moving Forward Booklet:Implementing Collaborative Frameworks is a key document for facilitating further dialogue.
Professional Development Resources
These digital professional development resources are intended to strengthen Alberta teachers' confidence to include Indigenous perspectives in their classroom instruction.
(Literacy, Numeracy and Cultural awareness resources - for teachers)
These classroom supports are intended for Alberta teachers to include as FNMI awareness in their classroom instruction.
Scholarships & Bursaries
- Future Leaders information - sports-based opportunity, Summer, Edmonton
- Opportunity for Cree girls age 12-16 - Summer at the UofA, Edmonton
- 16 week Aboriginal Pre-apprenticeship Training Program - Edmonton
- Arts - Theatre: For Intertested Aboriginal Students - Summer, Edmonton
- Leadership Opportunity - Environmental Youth Camp - Summer near Nordegg, AB