By-Election Day for Ward 4, Subdivision 3 is Saturday September 10, 2022.
Nomination Day is Friday August 19, 2022
Nominations for the election of candidates for Ward 4 Subdivision 3 will be received at the location of the local jurisdiction office at 1041-10A Street, Wainwright, AB starting April 28, 2022 during business hours until August 19th between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 12:00 noon on Nomination Day. A $200.00 deposit (cash, certified cheque, draft or money order) must accompany the nomination form.
- Nomination Form (required) - HERE
- Form 5 Candidate Information (required) - HERE
- Form 11(optional) - Official Agent
- Form 26 (required) - Campaign Disclosure Statement and Financial Statement
- Campaign Finance and Contribution Disclosure Amendments LAEA, 2018 and 2020
- BTPS is a division of wards and electoral subdivisions. Ward information is - HERE
The Returning Officer for Buffalo Trail Public Schools is;
Faye Dunne, 1041 - 10A Street, Wainwright, AB. T9W 2R4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 780-842-6144