MOST BTPS PLAYGROUNDS NOW OPEN!!
Buffalo Trail Public Schools is pleased to announce that our playgrounds, except for Irma School and the Upper Kitscoty Elementary School playgrounds, are now open to the public. We are finishing the landscaping of our Irma and the Upper Kitscoty Elementary Schools’ Playgrounds. They will be closed to the public until we finish the construction. We will send out a notice when they are finished.
The lower Kitscoty Elementary School playground is open. If you use the arena parking lot, it will be easier to get to the playground.
The rest of our division school playgrounds are now open to the public. While you enjoy our playgrounds, we are asking you to abide by a few rules for you and your children’s safety:
- Please wash your and your children’s hands prior to and after using our playgrounds. You will need to bring your own cleaning products, such as hand sanitizer.
- Please try to keep two meters or six feet apart from other users of our playgrounds
- If you or your children are feeling sick, please stay home
- Please limit your contact with others.
- Please note that the use of our playgrounds is at your own risk.
The safety of children is the number one
priority of Buffalo Trail Public Schools.
Please follow the guidelines listed above
and be safe.