Off-Campus Education (OCE) is a partnership among schools, employers, and students that supports and enhances student learning. Educational experiences are not limited to the confines of a school building therefore BTPS is an active supporter of OCE programs that offer students unique opportunities to become familiar with the requirements and expectations of the work world. For more detailed information, please click here.
Off-Campus Education includes the following opportunities:
- Work Study - can include a junior or senior high module that connects curricular work with some study at a work site.
- Work Experience programs - see the programs area of the BTPS web site for more information on this area.
- Registered Apprenticeship Programs (RAP) - see the programs area of the BTPS web site for more information on this area.
- Green Certificate - see the programs area of the BTPS web site for more information on this area.
Off-Campus Education is an important component of Buffalo Trail programming for senior high students. As such we have two off-campus coordinators assigned to schools in the division. These two individuals communicate with the school site coordinators to ensure that students have the best possible experiences and that these provide learning that the students can utilize as they seek careers in the future.
For more information, please contact the following:
Dr. Folkins (Chauvin), Edgerton School, E.H. Walter School (Paradise Valley), Hughenden School, Provost Public School
780-806-2061 or 780-806-9310 (cell) or email at email@example.com
Dewberry School, J.R. Robson School, Kitscoty High School, Marwayne School, Students Online
780-872-1885 (cell) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wainwright High School, Irma School, Innisfree School, Mannville School
780-806-6661 (cell) or email at email@example.com
OR you can access BTPS policy and procedures regarding off-campus programming here.
- Green Certificate
- Partnerships & Services
- Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Students Online
- Work Experience