Considering running to be a school board trustee? Here is some information for you.
- School Boards can accept nomination papers starting at the beginning of the campaign period, January 1, 2021 on business days, until Nomination Day September 20, 2021 at noon.
- A $200.00(cash, certified cheque or money order) must accompany the nomination form.
- For the 2021 election potential candidates must complete the Form 4, Nomination Form and Form 5, Candidate Information.
- Form 4 advises to review certain sections of the Local Authorities Election Act and Education Act. Excerpts can be found - HERE
- BTPS is a division of wards and electoral subdivisions. Ward information is - HERE
- Election Day is Monday October 18, 2021
For complete information please refer to the Local Authorities Election Act and Education Act.
Nomination Forms are to be submitted to the BTPS Returning Officer at Central Office in Wainwright, AB.
The Returning Officer for Buffalo Trail Public Schools is;
Faye Dunne, 1041 - 10A Street, Wainwright, AB. T9W 2R4
Email: email@example.com Phone: 780-842-6144