Learning Services department provides supports to teachers, support staff and principals to;
- leverage technology to support learning for students and staff,
- create new and innovative learning opportunities for staff and students,
- Off-Campus Education Programs,
- Dual Credit Learning Opportunities,
- Learning Common Spaces,
- STEM/Maker spaces,
- Virtual Learning,
- Inclusive Education,
- system-wide professional development, and
- to meet the current board and provincial initiatives.
The Goal of the Learning Services department:
- is to maximize learning for each student;
- is to ensure that each belongs and receives a high-quality education, regardless of their ability, disability, language, cultural background, gender or age in a safe and caring environment;
- is to support learning in BTPS with a highly effective team.