The Curriculum Coordinator manages the following areas:
- Dual Credit Courses and the CTS/ Lakeland Partnership
- Locally Developed High School and Junior High courses
- CTS and CTF courses
- First Nations, Mètis and Inuit (FNMI) support - this section is currently being updated
- New Teacher mentorship
- General subject area inquiries / resource questions
- Alberta Education Curriculum questions
For curriculum areas not listed above, Off-campus, RAP, Students Online, etc, please check out our Programs link.
For information on the current "My Child's Learning: A Parent Resource" Curriculum Handbooks, by grade, visit the Alberta Education website.